Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: For Old Times Sake

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For Old Times Sake

Today is our 3rd Day of classes. School days tha passed by has been..ok, I guess. It was fine. It's not great and not as bad as well, but, again, its fine.

We've met some of our teachers already.

I like our teachers. I met a lot of new teachers who are cool.

* Mrs. Sulit
* Ms. Tolidanes
* Mrs. Alberto
* Ms. and Mrs. Zeta and Ms Tricia

I also feel the gratitude because we will meet some of our teachers whom we've met before our senior year...

* Mrs. Dino
* Mrs. Benitez
* Mrs. Bernardino
* Ms. Lagud
* Ms. Sabordo
* Ms. Malayas
* Ms. Aniago
* Ms. del Mundo

We haven't really started yet because I guess were still in the "introduction" stage of the subjects. We will encounter new subjects such as TEENSTAR(haha, everyone, well, almost everyone is looking forward to study the particular subject). PHYSICS, ECONOMICS, PROSEC, ACCOUNTING, ANAL GEOM and COLLEGE ALGEB.. (yehes.. sounds like were college students already! haha)

However, the affection that had drawn inside me, is still clinging on those good old days when I was still a Junior.

I REALLY REALLY MISS A LOT FROM MY JUNIOR YEAR and I MUST SAY, IT HAS BEEN A VERY CHALLENGING YET VERY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE when we were still in third year.

I miss Katarungan so much :( I miss my old seatmates and my other classmates who aren't my classmates anymore.

I miss our teachers before...

I miss Mrs Torralba's gay-ish.. eerieness

I miss Miss Jennifer Jo Platon (aww I wonder how she would do in M.A.) Whatever happened to Miss Galicha?

i miss Miss Aureada and Miss Pacle...

I miss Chemistry and Chem Lab...... :'(

I miss the HEAT..and classroom without aircon :p


Using your left hand when you are actually a right handed person.. is... very risky. NYARR I'm glad that the doctor say that the "breakage" is actually healing.
Yey for me, i CAN WRITE LEGIBLY AGAIN, NO IRRITATING ITCHYNESS ANYMORE and CLEAN my awfully "yucky" hand. The doctor might and hopefully would take the cast out after 2 weeks.

.. I'm confused with my club. I'm not yet sure kasi if I would be able to join the 2nd audition for the PEP squad. But if my doctor does not allow me to audition on the day when the day of the auditions, then I would choose the new club, which is the FILM CLUB. gaah. My fate depends upon my condition. =|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home