Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Senior

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Senior

Whoa... I, or we rather, are officially SENIORS on the 5th day of June. That sucks. I can't take off the idea from my mind that we will officially encounter THE DAYS and NIGHTS of sweat, tears, blood and lack of sleep(or sleeping during classes rather).

Pamayanan is my section. GOODLUCK ON WRITING THAT ON YOUR PAPERS. It's long. So you better cooperate and bear with me LEFTY. Hah!! Remember, your friend RIGHTY is on hiatus right now.

I'm looking forward to some of my classmates who will be my classmates for the first time, and looking forward to some of the oldies as well. Hahs! :)

Looking forward to our new teachers... and subjects (UGH?)

Haha :)


I miu

2 Comments:

Blogger NICOLE TAN said...

HEY CLASSMATE! Sa wakas pinagbigyan na rin tayo ng tadhana! Hahahaha

6:24 PM  
Blogger danica patricia said...

nikki: honga eh :) yipee apir :)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home