Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: 15 People

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

15 People

Influenced by Geli

This is how it works. You describe 15 people without mentioning the names of the people you are referring to. GAME!

1) She is one of my close friends. We have not been classmates yet but hopefully, I'll end my senior and last year in SHS with her. I met her when we were still in Second Year. She was actually a new student during that time and I never expected that we would be this close. She is a very bright student, cute and she excels in English. She is THE ENGLISH GIRL. I know this girl is a pianist as well. This girl is very sentimental and has a lot of experiences when it comes to love. Life is lifeless without her. She knows a lot of things about me and vice versa because we are worth each other's trust. I love this girl so much! :)


2) This girl excels in Geometry and Table Tennis. I became close to her when she became my seatmate's seatmate. Our sophomore year was actually the first time when we became classmates and we became friends. We tease her endlessly because of her childishness and cutieness. She is referred to a kawayan sometimes because she is very thin. Despite that, she has the beauty and sexiness and has a potencial to become a MODEL someday. I often use her phone to TAKE pictures of myself. She knows a lot about me too. Like number 1, we are worth each other's trust. We are currently swooning over Channing Tatum right now. This girl is very creative. I influenced her to use Adobe Photoshop, and she was even the one who thought me to use the Adobe Image Ready.I love her despit those times we fought. Oh yeah.. she was the one who told me about the kaon of my crush. Haha :)

3) I've known this girl since grade school but our junior year was the first time when we actually became classmates. We became homeroom groupmates during the first day of our junior year. I assigned her as our LEEder in our group. This talented girl can sing and draw well. She also has the beauty and the brains. I miss our crazy and haLEEparot moments during dismissal time. I miss our group meetings and jamming sessions. We even made our choreography for the song UDJAVI and MAKE IT SHINE.. and so much more. Like me, this girl is vain. Despite not seeing each other for a while, we still keep in touch with our Unlimitext :) We are currently sharing our interest with the PBB housemate mikee LEE :)

4) She was one of my former kabarkada when we were still in grade 6. (although we still keep in touch right now.) Hehe. Unfortunately, each one of has parted our own separate ways. OK, We were often in the same group ( HD & CHEMBOLBEE ). There are times when this girl seems snobbish and grumpy, but deep down, this girl possesses a heart of goodness. She is a great friend who is always there to listen whenever you need somebody to talk to. I could still remember, during grade 6, we've encountered several fights, but we still remained close. :) Right now, I guess were still close and we aren't fighting anymore :)

5) She was my classmate when we were still Prep A and B. We became classmates and seatmates when we were still in grade 4. She also became my classmate, and would you believe my seatmate AGAIN. and in third yr, AGAIN we became classmates AND seatmates. Haha. What a coincidence, she always becomes my seatmates when we are classmates. This girl is VERY CREATIVE and a good dancer when it comes to different genres of dancing. We often belong to the same group ( HD, Cultural Show, Linggo ng Wika, E feet, Rhythmic and Chembolbee ) she was also my roommate along with number 2.

6) She is my batchmate. We never as in NEVER talk to each other until our Junior Year. This girl looks quiet but if you get to know her, she possesses a WILD attitude too. Haha! She is a dog lover and book lover. She was my seatmate during the 4th qtr. I love asking her out during gimicks. She is often the bida when we have presentations. She was the last person who knew about my deepest darkest secret, which apparantly, is not a secret anymore. She is very smart and she excels in Math and Science. There are times wherein I tell her that I'm mad at her, but I'm just pretending, deep down, that's just how I express my love towards her :)

7) She is one of the people who influenced me to watch RENT. I love playing games with her cellphone. We both love dancing too. She is my groupmate in Hana Deka. I slapped her during our AP presentation. Everytime we are together, there are no dull moments with her because we end up laughing together.

8) I met this girl when we were still in first year. We became classmates when we were in third year. I thought that I would not get along well with this person. Little did I know that she is very sweet. :) This chinita is very good in English. She is serious but is fun to be with. We are rooting for GERALD in PBB :)

9) We both share interests when it comes to reality game shows such as Survivor, The Amazing Race and American Idol. She is very trustworthy and she sleeps late like me. Everytime we plan a gimmick, we end up postponing it. Tsssss :p She is my unlimitxtmate and one of the people whom I am close to in the lower level. She is a great friend and Im willing to help her for next year :) She accompanied me during the last day of school :)

10) She is the best friend of number 9. Like number 9, she is also one of the people whom I amclose to in the lower level. We love Katharine McPhee. She also loves Stitch and Lea Salonga. Instead of *AU** she wants to be called *O** instead. She was the one who taught me how to make paper cranes. She came up with the idea to make 1000 paper cranes for someone special. She,along with some of her friends, keeps me company during dismissal time.

11) Since this girl likes FILIPINO so much... magtatagalog ako. Itong babaeng ito? Mahal ang PINOY... at si Baby na MADER niya. Pilya siya at makulit pero ang puso niya ay taglay ng walang himpil na kabutihan. Matalino at Malikhain at proud to be pinoy ika nga. :)

12) This girl loveees SCIENCE so much, and because of that, we got ourselves into trouble. It was because of a futile rumor that destroyed the hearts of some right? She keeps me company with the use of the telephone or sometimes, we text each other instead. She's in incoming sophomore and loves PIGLET so much :)

13) It was Prep A when we became classmates. We never became classmates when we were still in Grade School until, High School came. For 3 consecutive years, from first year up to third year and hopefully until 4th yr, we will still become classmates :) She is a very good leader, with the beauty and the brains. We became investy mates when we were in first year and third year. We often go out for gimiks and she visits me here too. She loves to eat, and she thinks she's fat. She HATES scary and morbid movies. Like number one, love has a great impact on her. She's vain like me.

14) This girl is veeeeeeery sweet. Kulang nalang langgamin ito e :) Haha. Everytime I kiss her she goes "AWWW". We never speak to each other before until THIRD YEAR came. I never knew that she was very sweet. People loves her because of her sweetness and perkiness. I admire her because she knows how to appreciate her very beautiful natural wavy her. Look what she got during the prom... Miss Crowning Glory!!.. This girl is very lucky.. and you know what? She used to be a vegetarian :P She is our leader during the 4th qtr in E FEET!! and hopefully, maging classmates pa rin kami. Our Junior Year of togetherness is NOT ENOUGH. This girl whom I LOVE, is the one that loves EVERYBODY and is loved by EVERYBODY :)

15) Finally, the last person whom I referring to, is no other than, our mentor who introduced to us William Shakespeare and Hamlet. She introduced us to so many genuises such as Pablo Neruda, William Ernest Henley, Edgar Allan Poe... and herself. She was not just a mentor for me, she was my inspiration my idol and a dear friend to me. I know she does not feel the same way towards me but WHAT THE HEY? c",) She is very pretty (inside and out indeed), she's approachable, talented and smart. I thank her for all the moments we've shared and for every tidbits of each moment that she keeps me company. I know that she has touched the life of mine, but not just mine, the life of others as well. :) I thank GOD for giving me this person, who healed the pain of my tragic past, even though she reminded me of that past. She has been great. The year I've spent with her IS NOT ENOUGH. I envy those batches that she would be teaching next year, . and I'm hoping that she would still handle ours.


+++ Whewww!! I had this retyped because nag hang yung computer. GUMAGANA KASI YUNG RECOVER POST when I restarted the computer e (Sarcastic tone)


COMMENT KAYO... kahit sino pwedeng manghula :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate danix!:D number ten number ten! nyahaha!;p aww, thank yoou.:) cge, yngat ha? alagaan mna iang fingerbone m! hihi.:P see you on monday.:) *hug*

-pola

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nagcomment narin naman ako sa lj e! perooooo, dapat si pola sa 9. hahahahahaha! thanks thanks! :)

-wilma

8:29 PM  
Blogger NICOLE TAN said...

nagcomment din ako sa lj mo.. hehe. ito ba yung pinapabasa mo sakin na ewan.. ngayon ko lang natignan kasi wala akong internet nung araw na yun.. hehehe.. soo ako yung number 11?????? hehehe

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... hahaha..!
number 1 aq ryt?....e cno kaya si 15...?...hmm..hahaha..! miss ya ! ktaktz sa skul..! hltang excited na xa..! hahah...ngaak.. :P
anyway,thanks sa description...haha..:) labyoo!

9:47 PM  
Blogger danica patricia said...

Pola: Haha. It's kinda obvious naman db? ahihi!! thanks :) *huuug* yeheees Junior na ;)

Wilma: Haha welcome, onga noh, nag away pa ata kau ni te yeli sa bluish_survivor :p

Nikki: Haha!! may tama ka :)

Bevs: Labyou Too. :) Sino nga ba? Sana mabasa niya :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Angeli said...

hoy! baT DI MO MAN LANG AKO ISINAMA! Bad ka! JOKE lang! I labs you!!!!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home