Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: FEAR

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, May 07, 2006

FEAR

+++++++

I loathe fear.

It is a big factor that hinders me, or us rather, from doing something we want.

It is a big factor that hinders me from learning something new that is extremely hard.

There are a thousand words behind this ONE BIG WORD.

I know that each and everyone of us has something to be afraid of but sometimes we must FACE those FEARS. Facing our fears is a big step to help us overcome our fear.

+++++++

Anyway, I'm having a day-off right now. Tomorrow, I'll be off to my usual routine.

Training.

I've been experiencing various emotions regarding this matter.
The bliss is there because I'm part of something which I've desperately longing for a very long time. It scares the hell out of me whenever it comes to my mind that I might not be able to catch up with them.

I'm in the stage of confusion right now. If this is whatI really want, well then, I must be willing to take the risk. I must be open to what's in store for me. As I have mentioned a while back,

facing my fear is something to consider to be able to overcome it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home