Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: TV Mayhem

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

TV Mayhem

I just finished eating dinner and watching two shows at the same time. PBB and American Idol. I concentrated more on American Idol though, because, flipping through two channels makes me dizzy and American Idol airs only 2 times a week. Tonight's PBB is just the nomination night so there isn't any thrills or tasks yet. Haha.

Apparently, whenever I watch American Idol while eating dinner, I gain my appettite, which keeps me sane. The songs that the contestants' sing are simply astounding. The judges' comments, especially, Simon being frank keeps the entertainment going on.

I joined gymnastics training a while ago. I made a fool out of myself with some stunts but it's OK. We're not perfect beings so I'm just the typical person who will eventually learn from her mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home