Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Overload

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Overload

Have been busy from the past few days. Hahaha. Done with the review classes. Some say its just a waste of money.. well for me, it is somewhat worth it. I got to learn great new things. Like Physics and some Calculius what sh*ts. However, I can't seem to cope with it yet. Hahaha. But at least I have a "scoop" of it already.

I miss my "NEW FRIENDS" from the review. Awwww. I met A LOT of new people. and.. *ahem ahem*, have a new crush.. and I hope my crush for :) will alleviate my feelings for this certain person that I like so much for like 10 1/2 months. Gaaah. And it seems that our friendship is being destroyed by a loquacious spark. get what i mean? Go figure. Hahaha.

My body hurts and head aches from the training; nevertheless its fun. Its what I want and I know it ain't easy so I must face the dirty(literally dirty) work and obligation. Hahaha. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home