Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Puerto Galera

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Puerto Galera



Its already MAY. I'm looking forward to our upcoming trip in Puerto Galera next week. WOOHOO! I'm so excited to go to the BEACH again. Its been a VERY LONG TIME since I last went to a beach for a vacation trip. The last time I went there was when I was still in GradeSchool when we went to Subic and Boracay. Wahahaha! I'm so excited. I miss the sand and the sea.. and those crabs that bite me. WAHAHA. I miss collecting sea shells. I miss those sun burns I get for being UNDER THE SUN for a very long time. WAHAHA. I'll be missing the computer though...I'll miss my journals.. my friendster..I'll MISS OUR STREETDANCE CLASS. I'll miss my chatmates and my "katelebabad" friends. HAHA. I'll miss my textmates. Base from what I heard.. Its hard to find a signal there. OH WELL. that's OK. There's the beach anyway. I'm not alone.. I'm with my mom..dad..my uncle..my aunt.. and also my cousins. I'm sure we'll all HAVE FUN UNDER THE SUN.

Here are some pictures of the resort (Marco Vincent) where we will relax after a long day at the beach.



Balcony


Pool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home