Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Talk about LUCK

Memories

never fade away

Friday, April 29, 2005

Talk about LUCK

I just got home from the Basilio Residence and H.O.D. We learned a lot of new steps for our dance for our Culminating Activity this May. And then.. I went to the Basilio's House. My Keyoad Lock is in the Security Mode. When I was trying to unlock it.. when I typed my code..There was a WARNING sign that says.. *CODE ERROR* ..I wasn't really that nervous.. coz I could still use it. But.. I still have to remove the battery.. turn it off and on again.. and then.. When I turn it on.. I still have to write the time and date. tsssssss! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. HAHA! =P and then.. I felt THE CALL OF NATURE. I don't want to use the bathroom there kc.. nakakahiya. baka magkalat pa ako ng lagim don. tsktsk. =P Luckily..I can unlockmy phone again. After.. I think.. 20 minutes? or is it 30 minutes? My Security is doing OK already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home