Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Our Puerto Galera Trip

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Our Puerto Galera Trip

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
..thats me in PUERTO GALERA.. having fun under the sun!

the result of too much BEACH-ness and swimming

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


DAY 1 : MAY 3, 2005 - Tuesday
We woke up at 5 in the morning. We rode a taxi cab on the way to Ermita. We went to Ermita because the bus that we will be riding is there. At exactly 8:00 we left Ermita and went straight ahead to the BATANGAS PORT. I fell asleep in the bus because.. I wasn't able to sleep very well.. I WAS TOO EXCITED.

When we were already at the Batangas Port.. NATURE CALLED ME UP. So I went to the bathroom.. I was in a hurry coz.. I might miss the boat that is on thre way to Puerto Galera. I got bored in the boat.. so I started texting some of my friends..but.. THERE WAS NO SIGNAL. So.. I just played some of the games that are found in my phone. We met some of our relatives when we got there. When we got there my aunt told us.. that we rode on the same boat pala.

..and then.. we rode a VAN on our way to MARCO VINCENT RESORT. It looks better in PERSON than in the pictures that I've seen. The beach is 1 minute away from the hotel. So.. if we want to go to the beach.. we just have to walk. We don't need a tricycle or a jeep.. so..we save our money. ;) We went to the beach during lunch time. We didn't swim yet.. coz.. IT WAS VERY HOT. We just checked out the beach.. and ate our lunch. After we ate lunch.. we swam in the luxiourious swimming pool of the resort. It has a JACUZZI too. The jacuzzi is beside the swimming pool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There's Ate Joy and Alex (my cousins) and I.. this picture was taking when we were in the jacuzzi.

When it wasn't that hot anymore. We swam at the beach. The sand was fine.. and the sea was clear.. BORACAY is better than PUERTO GALERA though.. BUT in BORACAY "May lumot" sa Puerto walang lumot. The sand in the sea was rocky.. and when you swim in the sea.. YOUR BODY ITCHES. I hated that feeling.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After Swimming.. I decided to have my first HENNA TATTOO.


DAY 2 : MAY 4, 2005 - Tuesday
We visited the TAMARAW FALLS. We swam there too. THE WATER WAS AS COLD AS ICE.. its clean and clear too.

DAY 3 : MAY 5, 2005 - Thursday
I had my massage. It was ..lemme see.. uhm.. RELAXING? ahaha!! MASSAGE IS LOVE!!
this was the last day.. when.. we swam at the beach.. we swam in the pool.. last of haging out in the JACUZZI We had to swim..shop..enjoy.. till we drop. WAHAHA!

MAY 6, 2005 - Friday
..going home time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home