Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: drastic changes

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

drastic changes

due to boredom.. i ate 7 bags of chips today. isn't that great? for me.. its good. COZ I REALLY NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT THIS SUMMER. I look so thin already. I might look like a WALKING STICK in third year if I don't eat well. With all the school work and all the projects and our hectic scheds.. We will really lose weight.. Like what I've said before I LOOK SO THIN ALREADY. I will REALLY LOOK LIKE A WALKING STICK if i don't eat well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I heard a lot of rumors about some changes in SHS- our school
* The 4th year rooms will have air-con.
* All SCIENCE LABORATORIES (except the Chem Lab) will have aircons too.
* Exam about the STUDENT HANDBOOK
* New Student Handbook
* The Subjects in the High School Building won't have a permanent time anymore.
* Dismissal will be at 5:00 PM because of Extended lunch Time.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home