Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Eastwood | Elliott Yamin :(

Memories

never fade away

Friday, May 19, 2006

Eastwood | Elliott Yamin :(

I had a gimmick with two of my friends named Ariane and Trixie. I texted them if they could go with me because I was friggin bored. So my mom and I fetched them from their review classes. While we were in the car, we were discussing what we are going to take up for college. Trixie and I thought of taking up Psychology. We were amazed by how psychologists work. Like for instance they would hold up a picture, show it to the patient and ask the patient what he or she sees on the drawing. We would like to examine people as well.

When we got there, we told each other that we were looking forward to watching Da Vinci Code;Nevertheless, only 18 years and older are allowed to watch the movie. We even had the same ideas to pretend to be 18 to be able to watch Da Vinci Code. It came to our awareness though that we might get ourselves into trouble. BIG trouble. So we ended up watching Poseidon instead. We had no choice, because that's the only movie we were allowed to watch. The rest of the movies were Da Vinci Code.

So anyway, before watching the movie, we planned of going to the arcade. We won lots of tickets and we even had a slot on that karaoke machine. As we were singing simultaneously we notce that our scores were descending. From 83 I think, to 75, to 63. Man. We would like to smash the karaoke machine. Haha. The air hockey had 3 chips, so we got tired of striking. Especially me, against 2 people. But I still won against them. Haha.

I never expected Poseidon to be great and entertaining. At first I thought it would be like the other movies were people sleep in the middle of it. It was breath-taking and kinda realistic. There was a scene wherein people were drowning and I felt as if I can barely breathe and I was drowning too.

After the movie, we decided to play some games in the arcade. We also had our sticker photos taken. We filled up the photos with so many stamps, such as hearts, dogs, skull, stars and so much more. We wrote our names on the photos as well. We kept on erasing because we kept on screwing it up.

Before we got home, we bought ourselves some treats from McDonalds. I was having a hard time on drinking my coke on the way home because I forgot to get myself a straw. I was trying to drink from the opening of the straw then, I ripped the cup of coke and it spilled on me. Good thing we have tissues to cover the opening. I also noticed that liquid molecules collides rapidly with molecules of papers. (nyaaak!)

Anyway, we also talked about ridiculous things to happen such us....

if all of that coke spills in the car, we would drown ourselves, like the one we watched in the movie.

as if a bottle of a refreshment can drown people. Haha.

I got home, and as soon as I got home, I turned on the television right away. While I was surfing through the channels, I suddenly saw that American Idol was still on on ABC 5.

Elliott Yamin is officially gone. It really upsets me to know, that his officially gone.

ELLIOTT YAMIN.
Good Voice, Good Man, Hot Guy, I'm desperately longing for that moment to meet HIM. :)

Well, actually, as I have said before, I love the final 4. So, whoever gets voted out, it hurts me to bits.

Whoever wins, I'd be happy for him or her.

Katharine's good.. and beautiful.

Taylor kicks butt. Haha :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home