Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I went to the orthopedic surgeon(yikes! surgeons) yesterday. My right hand is embedded in a cast right now. The doctor gave me a fright when he suggested that he needs to inject my finger with anestisya so that he could make my finger straight. Apparantly, my finger is twisted and dislocated, and my bone has been broken down into 4 fragments so it really needs some serious therapy right now. I'll be wearing my cast for 4 to 6 weeks which will apparantly interfere when school starts. If the problem does not wear off, we might as well proceed with a surgery. WHOAA! My pain tolerance is very weak that's why I ended up crying in front of so many people in the hospital. I want to refuse with the surgery and injection but there will be a complexity with my fingers. Right now, MY RING AND PINKY FINGERS ARE TOO CLOSE. I CAN'T BEAR THE PAIN WHEN I TRY TO TEAR THEM APART.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home