Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Daily Dose of Embarrassment

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Daily Dose of Embarrassment

Something hilarious at the same time embarrassing happened to me today. After gymnastics class, I saw my mom outside the gym. I saw this car that looked exactly like our car. The car we were using was my uncle’s car so I don’t know the car’s plate number.



Little did I know that the door of the car that I was opening was not the door of OUR car.
When I got on the car, I saw this guy, who, obviously was not my mom, and was a complete stranger to me. Both of us looked shocked, and then I saw my mom calling me from afar, and that’s when I realized, I actually got on the wrong car. I apologized to the guy and we just giggled and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home